Monday, 20 August 2012

'The Time Hunters' - Brazilian contract signed...

I am delighted to say that today I've signed the contract from major publishing house, Bertrand Brasil, to get TH1 published as a print & ebook in Brazil. For me, it's a dream come true. I'm very proud to be an independent writer in Britain, but it's also  humbling to think that a major publishing company in Brazil has faith in the series to publish it for the Brazilian market.

I'll keep you all informed of all developments.

Carl

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Carl. I read about your success in the Nantwich Chronicle last month. I've been a bit slow in sending you this comment as I have been in the USA for nearly a month.
    I was travelling with my country music friends whose biography I have been writing. My book is due out in the next few weeks.
    As you may have guessed I live quite near you. I belong to Nantwich Writers Circle. Are you a member of any writers' group?
    Best wishes, Moragh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moragh,

    And thanks for your kind words. The very best of luck with your book. You must be very excited. I wasn't aware Nantwich had a writers circle, and I'm certainly not a member of one. Best of luck with that and should you ever want to get in touch then please contact me on carlashmore@mailcity.com

    Cheers,
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I found your forum thread on Amazon this morning, bought two of your books and then popped over here to find out more about you. What a wonderful post to land on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you, DJ. That's really kind of you to say. And thanks for buying the books :) x

    ReplyDelete